Kajabi Design Your Membership Experience, part 3
As we continue taking questions from PBK viewers, this discussion about membership sites started with how to gauge how much room you're going to need for the membership site you are creating.
- Part 1 - gave a big picture overview of setting up a membership experience.
- Part 2 - walked through parts of the design process you want to address before diving into building inside Kajabi.
Step 1: Figure out how much content you'll have in 5 years.
- This is a ballpark calculation designed to give you an idea of how much content you are going to need to store and organize for your membership site.
- I have not observed people ending up with less content.
- I have observed many, many times people having far more content than they originally thought.
- ❓ What is the frequency you anticipate creating your content?
- ❓ What types of content are you creating?
- ❓ How are you delivering this content?
- ❓ Are you using published, drip, locked for the content?
While planning might feel cumbersome. Think of this as designing and building your dream home. With a dream home on the line, no detail is too small for your attention.
Screenshot of the different parts of designing a membership.
Step 2: When it's time to build in Kajabi, use your design choices to navigate the decisions you need to make with Kajabi.
You'll often hear me ask, "How many ways can we get to 12?"
- 1 + 11
- 2 + 10
- 6 times 2
- 24 divided by 2
All of these are correct.
When you are building with Kajabi, you have similar choices available to you. What you choose to accomplish your purpose has to do with what it is you are trying to do and how you want the experience to be both for yourself and your customers.
Ask me anything any time. I'm happy to help and enjoy hearing different facts and circumstances when it comes to using Kajabi to achieve our business goals.