Kajabi Design Your Membership Experience
Step 1: What is your NP2NYC?
- It is essential to know exactly the role that your membership fits in your NP2NYC.
- What is your North Pole or read magnet?
- What is your Lead Magnet?
- What is your Intro Offer?
- What is your NYC Offer?
- The membership can fit either as an Intro Offer or a NYC Offer.
Step 2: Are you doing a product-based or offer-based membership?
- Here are more in-depth videos on product-based v. offer-based available here.
- Choose which model serves you best right now.
Step 3: Write out your timeline.
- I highly recommend reading the book Never Lose A Customer Again by Joey Coleman. It walks through 8 specific phases of the customer experience and gives you the opportunity to identify exactly what you want to have happen at each point during your membership experience.
- Add in all specific dates.
- Add in all the events that you want to have happen.
Step 4: What is your "membership business" aka your coffee shop going to look like?
- Exactly like any business getting ready to open they have to make the decisions about -
- What is the building going to look like?
- What are the furnishings?
- What is available to use?
- What is available for purchase?
- Your membership is your "coffee shop" and you need to pay attention to the details that make your experience unique.
Step 5: Now you start building in Kajabi.
- With the planning ready, you are ready to go into Kajabi and start building the pieces.
- Pages: sales and thank you pages
- Email sequences
Your membership is unique and as you have specific questions, please ask any time.