Kajabi Membership Site Planning for Amount of Content, part 2/4
Step 1: Where does your membership fit in your NP2NYC?
- Before you can start making plans and decisions, you must know exactly where your membership fits in your business plan and that business plan is summed up nicely in your NP2NYC.
- What is your North Pole/read magnets?
- What is your Lead Magnet?
- What is your Intro Offer?
- What is your NYC Offer?
- Your membership will fit either as the Intro Offer or the NYC Offer.
- There are many reasons that the membership model or recurring payment work very well as a business model.
Step 2: Plan, plan, and then plan your membership experience.
- If you're anything like me, then you're already consuming all the books, videos, webinars, and courses telling you how to start, grow, and run a membership site.
- Learning is great but planning is essential.
- So often I hear, "Wait, I just need to know what to build for my membership site." and my answer is, "What is it you want?" and the answer is "... a membership site" ... that my friend is not the answer you need.
- You have to plan out a membership exactly like you would if you were opening a restaurant, a boutique, a hair salon, etc.
- In this video you'll see me using the mind maps that I made as part of PBK Membership Design which is one of the courses available with the PBK Membership.
Is there an easier way to accomplish your business goals WITHOUT running a membership site?
I call this breaking the idea. Memberships are ideal for one person and a nightmare for another - you need to know if it's ideal for you.
Screenshot of PBK Membership Design, Breaking the Idea
Screenshot of the whiteboard from the video.