Using Licensed Content In Your Kajabi Business
Using licensed content in your Kajabi business. In this video, you'll watch how Fedaa and I walk through how she can use two different pieces of licensed content as she is building her business model. Whether you want to use licensed content in your Kajabi membership site or to create and sell online courses, the licensing agreement controls the decisions you make when it comes to setting up your business model - as you'll see on this video.
🎉 This video is part of PBK's special bi-annual pop-up group that we run in April and September each year exclusively for Kajabians who want personalized attention as they are working on their businesses using Kajabi. As you can see this is a personalized experience as I listen to their questions and then walk them through a variety of business, legal, and Kajabi guidance to help them find the solution ideally suited for them. 👉🏻 To be a part of these experiences, you simply register for the monthly virtual meet-ups and I'll keep you informed of when these calls are available
What are the issues you need to think through when using licensed content in your business?
- What is licensed content? Simply put this is content that someone else made and is giving permission to others to use by way of a licensing agreement.
- What is a licensing agreement? This is the legal contract/document that outlines all the expectations that the licensor (owner of the content) is giving to the licensee (user of the content).
- Who can be a licensor? Anyone. If you are interested in the FREE licensing workshop that I have hosted, then access the FREE Kajabi Resource Library and you can watch it at your convenience.
- Who can be a licensee? That depends on the selection criteria of the licensor whose product, content, etc. that you want to license.
Step 1: What is your NP2NYC?
- It is essential to know the exact path (I call this your NP2NYC) that you are designing for your business before you attempt to build out anything inside Kajabi.
- It's ok if it takes time beating up the idea and talking through different scenarios.
- What is your North Pole (read magnets)?
- What is your Lead Magnet?
- What is your Intro Offer?
- What is your NYC Offer?
Step 2: Where are you using the licensed content?
- Get out your licensing agreement and read exactly how you can use the licensed content.
- How do you want to use the licensed content?
- Can you use the content in the way you want?
- Where do you want to use the licensed content? Is that ok?
- If you have any questions ask your licensor (person you are paying to license the content from).
❓ Questions ❓
Ask anything any time because your facts and circumstances are unique and I'm happy to add any insight I have to make your experience easier.