Change the Page Name on Your Kajabi Pipeline or Standalone Pages
Hello and welcome!
It's Tamsen Horton from PBK the gathering place for preneurs worldwide. Those of us unlocking our superpowers and living our vacationing life using Kajabi. Lives and businesses we don't need to escape from. Giving us health, wealth, and family freedom.
And this is your PBK power-up for Wednesday, June 5, 2019.
You just pasted your finished pipeline, sales page, or landing page onto Facebook and instead of what you expected to see you see "Registration" or "Opt in" page ... what?!?
Change the page name of your Kajabi Pipeline or Landing pages.
If you'd like the total checklist done for you, then click here and add the Trello checklist for Landing Pages to your own Trello board.
- Navigate to the page you want to change.
- Click on Website from your Kajabi dashboard.
- Then click on Page Builder.
- Then select either Standalone Pages or Pipeline Pages.
- Then choose the page you want to edit.
- Now click Details - located in either the lower left-hand or right-hand corner of the screen. Currently, standalone pages are left and pipeline pages are right. But just look for Details - Kajabi might move it around on us.
- Title - name your page
- URL - be careful changing this as if you're doing it after hooking up this page or sharing this page in various places, you risk creating broken links and 404 errors.
- SEO and Sharing - give your page the information you want displayed when it's picked up by places like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google.
If you want to see what your information is going to display you can search Facebook Sharing Bugger - put in the URL and see what Facebook is going to pull.
That's it for today's PBK power-up. If you aren't yet a member of my free online community click Unlock Your Superpowers to gain free and immediate access to the PBK Visitors' Lounge. An experience that dives into various aspects of being a preneur who is crazy smart and choosing to build your health, wealth, and family freedom with Kajabi.
Have a burning question for me that you'd like answered then click Ask Tamsen.
Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow with a brand-new PBK Power-up!