What’s your plan when someone copies your work?
After Copyright Class you'll know:
- What your intellectual property assets truly are.
- How to protect your intellectual property properly.
- Exactly when you need to ACT to protect your creativity and work product.
- How to safely use others' copyrighted materials as you are creating, marketing, and selling your products and services.
Copyright Class is ideal for:
- Smart Proactive Business Owners - if you prefer to wait until crisis has happened, then you don't need this class right now.
- Want easy-to-use, understandable, and affordable solutions to covering the legal impact of your business decisions.
- Prefer to have access to the information you need when you want it, without having to schedule hourly meetings with an attorney.
Included in Copyright Class are:
- 71 minutes of video - the longest video at 21 minutes is a step-by-step walk through of how to file your own copyright application through the Copyright.gov
- Digital Millenium Copyright Act - instructions and sample DMCA letter, so you can take swift and effective action when you need to.
- Instructions and sample response letters, if you receive a demand letter from a photo licensing company.
- 16 step-by-step flowcharts that show you exactly the steps you need to take in each area of protecting yourself and using others' copyrighted content safely.
- One master Copyright Class guide - that you can download or have printed, so you have it at your fingertips.