Yes, PBK has proper purchase terms &
You should too!
A benefit of PBKammunity is full access to our Bizlebox™ (business + legal) resources
Short-n-sweet summary of PBK's purchase terms are:
✅ Conduct yourself in a respectful and professional manner.
✅ Don't steal PBK's resources as your own.
The full legal purchase terms are below.
Questions >> email [email protected]
This writing outlines the intended legal relationship between Vacationing Life, LLC (the “COMPANY”, “COMPANY’S”, “ITS” and you (the “MEMBER”, “MEMBER’S”, “YOUR”). The writing (the “AGREEMENT”) is intended to govern and control your purchase of PBK, the Preneur Business Klub recurring payment (the “MEMBERSHIP”, “PBKAMMUNITY”) from the COMPANY.
The COMPANY and the MEMBER are the intended parties (the “PARTIES”) to this AGREEMENT.
ACCEPTING THESE TERMS
As the MEMBER, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the COMPANY, a Michigan Limited Liability Company according to the following terms and conditions, when you do the following:
- Voluntarily click COMPLETE PURCHASE on the offer checkout page provided by the COMPANY
With this acceptance, the PARTIES agree that any individual, associate, and or assign are bound by the terms of this AGREEMENT.
This AGREEMENT is executed and valid, when MEMBER accepts these terms on the offer checkout page provided by the COMPANY.
The terms of this AGREEMENT are binding on any additional goods and or services supplied by COMPANY to MEMBER.
PARTIES agree that the MEMBERSHIP is in the nature of a recurring payment to provide support for individuals with education and informational products and services for their business.
The scope of services provided by COMPANY according to this AGREEMENT are limited to those listed on the COMPANY’S website, or as part of the MEMBERSHIP. COMPANY reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the MEMBERSHIP for the CLIENT if the need arises, without prior notice.
The term “Confidential Information” means INFORMATION WHICH IS NOT GENERALLY KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC RELATING TO THE CLIENT’S BUSINESS OR PERSONAL AFFAIRS.
COMPANY agrees not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with CLIENT during discussions and interactions with CLIENT, or otherwise, without the written consent of CLIENT.
COMPANY shall keep the Confidential Information of the MEMBER in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the MEMBER’S Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss, and theft.
NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
COMPANY’S copyrighted and original materials are provided to the MEMBER for his or her INDIVIDUAL USE ONLY and under a limited single-user license.
MEMBER is not authorized to use any of COMPANY’s intellectual property, trademarks and or copyrights, for any purpose. MEMBER is not authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from COMPANY electronically, or otherwise without the prior written consent of the COMPANY.
COMPANY agrees and allows MEMBER to make printed physical copies of provided materials for the MEMBER’S personal use.
ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING COMPANY’S COPYRIGHTED COURSE MATERIALS SHALL REMAIN THE SOLE PROPERTY OF THE COMPANY. NO LICENSE TO SELL OR DISTRIBUTE COMPANY’S MATERIALS IS GRANTED OR IMPLIED.
To the extent that MEMBER interacts with COMPANY staff and or other clients, MEMBER agrees to behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients at all times.
MEMBER agrees that failing to follow provided member guidelines is cause for termination of this AGREEMENT. In the event of such a termination, MEMBER is not entitled to recoup any amounts paid and remains responsible for all outstanding amounts of the FEE.
USE OF MEMBERSHIP MATERIALS
- By accepting this AGREEMENT, MEMBER consents to recordings being made of the calls, events, and or any other reasonable occurrence where the MEMBER is participating as part of the MEMBERSHIP and has no expectation of privacy.
- COMPANY reserves the right to use, at its sole discretion, the following: MEMBERSHIP materials, videos, audio recordings, and materials submitted by MEMBER (in the context of the MEMBERSHIP); for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by COMPANY, without compensation to the MEMBER.
- MEMBER consents to its name, voice, and likeness being used by COMPANY for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by COMPANY, without compensation to the MEMBER.
LIVE CALLS & CALL RECORDINGS
As part of the MEMBERSHIP, the COMPANY may provide live calls, webinars, web casts, and or any other reasonable means of audio or visual interaction known or yet unknown.
The COMPANY reserves the right to record any and all of its offered calls, webinars, web casts, and or any other method of hosting and recording an interaction with MEMBER and to reuse, redistribute, repurpose, or any other reasonable method that COMPANY decides to use as part of its business.
The COMPANY does not guarantee that recordings are always available due to its use of third party tools and circumstances that may arise that are outside of the COMPANY’S control and dominion.
As a MEMBER, when you access and or participate on a call, webinar, online video conferencing, web casts, or any other method known or not yet known with the COMPANY as part of the MEMBERSHIP, you grant the COMPANY a non-exclusive, limited use, worldwide license to your voice, likeness, and or words without compensation to you now or at any time in the future.
As part of the MEMBERSHIP, the COMPANY may provide access to a community group. COMPANY with reasonable notice may determine to no longer provide a community group as part of the MEMBERSHIP.
MEMBER CONTRIBUTED CONTENT
The COMPANY values the engagement and contribution of the MEMBER in the MEMBERSHIP.
When the MEMBER contributes, participates, or engages in any way with the MEMBERSHIP:
- By submitting or posting any materials or content as part of the MEMBERSHIP, the MEMBER grants the COMPANY a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials.
- MEMBER represents, warrants and covenants that any content, including but not limited to text, images, videos, music is not committing copyright infringement.
- MEMBER represents, warrants and covenants that any content provided does not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material.
- The COMPANY has MEMBER’S permission to use any MEMBER submitted content without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to MEMBER.
- All MEMBER contributed content is subject to the terms set forth below and in COMPANY’S standard Terms and Conditions, which include its policy regarding copyright infringement;
The COMPANY reserves the right not to post MEMBER content if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, MEMBER agrees that when contributing content, MEMBER will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of other MEMBERS;
- Use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- Post advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
- Post email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other unsolicited forms of contact information;
- Post unduly critical or spiteful comments of other content posted on the page or its authors;
- Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless MEMBER owns or controls the rights or has expressly received all necessary consents;
- Post files or content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; and or
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
NO RESALE OF MEMBERSHIP PERMITTED
MEMBER agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the MEMBERSHIP including materials, use of the MEMBERSHIP, or access to the MEMBERSHIP. This AGREEMENT is not transferable or assignable without the COMPANY’S prior written consent.
MEMBER agrees to pay COMPANY the stated fee (the “FEE”) according to the payment terms:
- included on the offer that the MEMBER originally purchased
RECURRING PAYMENT SUBSCRIPTION
By purchasing the MEMBERSHIP, MEMBER agrees that the MEMBERSHIP has an initial and automatic recurring payment. MEMBER may cancel at any time.
To cancel the MEMBERSHIP, the MEMBER is required to:
- Cancel directly from the Member account, or
- Email [email protected] and ask the COMPANY to cancel the account.
After MEMBER cancels MEMBERSHIP, the MEMBER has access to the MEMBERSHIP until the end of the currently paid for payment period.
If the MEMBER decides to re-join the MEMBERSHIP at a later date, the previous MEMBERSHIP price is null and void. The MEMBER may rejoin at the currently available public FEE.
Upon execution of this AGREEMENT, MEMBER is responsible for the full FEE. If MEMBER decides to cancel, not participate, or changes his or her mind, the COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY REFUND FOR ANY REASON TO THE MEMBER.
CHARGEBACKS & PAYMENT SECURITY
To the extent that MEMBER provides COMPANY with credit card(s) information for payment of FEE on MEMBER’S account, COMPANY is authorized to charge MEMBER’S credit card(s)for the MEMBERSHIP.
MEMBER shall not make any chargebacks to COMPANY’S account.
MEMBER is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment and collection fees associated with the chargeback.
MEMBER may update payment information anytime through the MEMBER’S login portal.
In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this AGREEMENT, any marketing materials used by COMPANY, COMPANY’S representatives, or employees, the provisions in this AGREEMENT control.
This AGREEMENT is the entire AGREEMENT between the PARTIES relating to the subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. Modification to this AGREEMENT is by a writing signed by both PARTIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using COMPANY’S services and enrolling in the MEMBERSHIP, MEMBER releases COMPANY, its officers, employees, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from his or participation in the MEMBERSHIP.
The MEMBERSHIP provides support for individuals in their business. MEMBER accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable arising from the MEMBERSHIP.
Regardless of the previous paragraph, if COMPANY is found to be liable, COMPANY’s liability to MEMBER or to any third party is limited to the lessor of:
(a) The total amount of money MEMBER paid to COMPANY in the one month prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or
(b) the current recurring payment FEE for a standard membership.
All claims against the COMPANY must be filed with the entity having jurisdiction within 90 days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. MEMBER agrees that COMPANY will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from, including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of COMPANY’s services or enrollment in the MEMBERSHIP.
MEMBER agrees that use of the MEMBERSHIP is at MEMBER’S own risk.
The COMPANY may cancel or terminate the MEMBER’S MEMBERSHIP if the MEMBER is
(1) behind in payment, and or
(2) otherwise in default of this AGREEMENT.
After reasonable attempts to collect the FEE and or requests to update MEMBER’S payment information, the COMPANY may cancel or terminate the MEMBER’S MEMBERSHIP.
MEMBER understands that reactivation is not guaranteed at any previous payment plans with the COMPANY.
After cancellation or termination, the MEMBER will not have access to the MEMBERSHIP.
MEMBER recognizes and agrees that all of the COMPANY’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions, or representations of the COMPANY.
MEMBER shall defend, indemnify (insure and protect), and hold harmless the COMPANY, COMPANY’S shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against all liabilities and expenses that they may incur or be obligated to pay because of their relationship with the MEMBERSHIP.
These include (without limitation): claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, legal actions, regulatory actions, costs, attorneys fees, disbursements, or the like that occur from or are related to this AGREEMENT.
Any expenses or liabilities that result from a breach of this AGREEMENT due to negligence, or willful misconduct by the COMPANY, COMPANY’s shareholders, Trustees, Affiliates, and or Successors are excluded from indemnification.
DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE
MEMBER ACCEPTS AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE IS FULLY AND COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS/HER/ITS PROGRESS AND RESULTS FROM THE MEMBERSHIP. MEMBER ACCEPTS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE/IT IS THE ONE VITAL ELEMENT TO THE PROGRAM’S SUCCESS AND THAT COMPANY CANNOT CONTROL MEMBER.
COMPANY makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this AGREEMENT other than those specifically stated. COMPANY and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. COMPANY makes no guarantee or warranty that the MEMBERSHIP will meet MEMBER’S requirements or that all MEMBERS will achieve the same results.
CHOICE OF LAW and VENUE
This AGREEMENT is governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
The PARTIES agree to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of, or relating to this AGREEMENT to arbitration in the State of Michigan, Kent County, Grand Rapids according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration is binding upon the PARTIES and their successors in interest. The prevailing party may collect all reasonable legal fees from the non-prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this AGREEMENT.
The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of FEES owed set forth in this AGREEMENT, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the PARTIES intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this AGREEMENT for any reason.
If any of the parts or provisions contained in this AGREEMENT are interpreted as invalid or unenforceable only that part or provision is affected. The invalidity or unenforceability does not affect the other parts or provisions of the AGREEMENT.