Using Kajabi to Help Your Network Marketing, MLM, or Customer Direct Business
Please always follow any of the guidelines that the company you've partnered with has laid out.
Building a Team
Consistent continual communication makes for solid teams. When you are building your business you need a solid support structure so that you can focus on getting the right information out to your people when they need it so they can take action.
If you want to not be tied to your phone posting, linking, and replying to questions all darn day - Kajabi to the rescue!
Just imagine having all your content organized, all your people in one place, being able to see who has made progress, who might need a bit of encouragement, easily uploading new content, communicating easily (and automatically) ... so you can enjoy the life you are intentionally creating and having time to nurture the relationships that matter in your life and business.
How Kajabi provides a solid solution for helping you provide the team support you crave.
1. Single location for new team members to sign-up.
Once your team member has completed the sign-up with your company, then you likely have (or want to have) an onboarding experience for them. With Kajabi, you can create a pipeline which has a place for them to enter their name and email. You can also add any other questions or information you'd like to collect at this point.
2. Use the pipeline to immediately deliver organized information.
You know there are SO many of the things that your team member needs to know but you also know that they can't begin to absorb everything at once - so use Kajabi to drip the content out automatically.
Using a product in Kajabi, you are able to add in all the pieces of content that you need to deliver to your team once, organize it, and then determine when it releases to each person based on the time they joined your team.
For example, what does your new team member need to know during week 1 of joining your team? What needs to happen during week 2? And so on.
Kajabi makes this automated for you in the best way possible because you are able to set the number of days from the day that the new team member entered their information into the pipeline in #1 and that's when the new information is released to them.
Not only that but Kajabi sends an email to them letting them know when new content is available for them. All of this is done for you by the automations of Kajabi.
3. Send a consistent communication experience with automations.
Just imagine taking the time to personally hold a new team member's hand through everything that they need to do ...
With Kajabi you get to do that without doing that.
Using the email marketing capabilities you are able to intentionally sit down once and share with your team members what you want to communicate and then set the delivery schedule so that you don't need to do it again.
For example, what would you like to guide a new team member through during their first 100 days of being on your team? Maybe you want them to know:
- Your WHY that brought you into your business.
- How this business allows you and them to help and support others.
- Special ways of using the products or services that they might not think of on their own.
- Showcasing a product or service.
- Showcasing other team members.
- Showcasing customer results.
- ... possibilities are endless
Kajabi offers you the power to grow your business professionally and provide lasting long-term value for you.
- Saving you time with automations to support your efforts.
- Providing the ultimate professionalism for your business.
- Saving you money by keeping all the tools you need under one roof.
Here's your next steps:
- Ready for your own free trial, then click here. (Make sure to send me an email so I can send you some additional free support - [email protected])
- Already a Kajabian, then click here and join the Preneur Business Klub orientation experience for the ultimate in support, ideas, and masterminding with the top people in the online business space.
Next week we'll continue this discussion by going through how Kajabi can support your customers.